Many people recently found that the spread of covid-19 is more and more widespread. At the same time, many people will doubt whether they have covid-19 after a cold. So how can we distinguish common cold pneumonia from covid-19? Here we list the main symptoms of covid-19 as follows:
1. Fever is mainly manifested by fever similar to common cold.
2. It is mainly manifested as weakness, feeling weakness of limbs, and very weak feeling.
3. Dry cough, this kind of situation is slight.
4. It's the biggest difference from common cold that it becomes difficult to breathe after the disease gets worse.
5. A few cases have diarrhea symptoms, gastrointestinal discomfort symptoms!
In the later stage, when it is more serious, it will be manifested as acute respiratory distress syndrome. If it is long or very serious, it will be manifested as septic shock. There is also one of the most important manifestations that is difficult to correct metabolic acidosis, which can not be obtained through daily observation. The last major manifestation in medicine is coagulation dysfunction Obstruction.
时时彩前3组选6免责声明：本文仅代表作者个人观点，与本网无关。其原创性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实， 对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容、文字的真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺，请读者 仅作参考，并请自行核实相关内容。当事人（单位）如有异议，请参阅《删帖说明》办理。
CopyRight @ 2007-2020 天利彩票网-版权所有